Customized Booking

OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY


PORTABLE & OTHER
Weekday, Corporate, & Events

FOR BOOKING REQUESTS, USE THE MESSENGER BELOW.  ADVANCED BOOKING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

**Please check your filtered email for our response from Wild Life Academy if using the messenger below.**


TERMS & CONDITIONS

Portable & Custom Price: Contact us about pricing options for portable escape challenges.

Portable & Custom Games – Payment & Cancellation Policy:  Your total fee is required with your booking.  25% of your total fee is to confirm/hold your date and is non refundable.  The remaining 75% is refundable 3 days prior to your event date, non refundable within 3 days.  In the event that we are unable to provide our services due to circumstances at our end, all applicable fees will be refunded.