Portable Escape Games

 

escape portable options

We bring the game right to you. 
Send in your players and we’ll provide an outstandingly immersive escape game adventure.

standard team game

escape game booth

premium escape room banner

Canada’s first and most diverse portable escape game provider.  We bring our games virtually anywhere –  Based in Simcoe Muskoka (North of Toronto ON), specializing in resort/conference centre events, business meetings, festivals & conventions.  Our games are appropriately themed to suit youth, business, and corporate clients.

corporate-clients bw


BOOKING

Request a Quote
Portable Games can start as low a $450


TERMS & CONDITIONS

Portable & Custom Price: Contact us about pricing options for portable escape challenges.

Portable & Custom Games – Payment & Cancellation Policy:  Fees are required to confirm your booking.  25% of your total fee is to confirm/hold your date and is non refundable.  The remaining 75% is refundable 3 days prior to your event date, non refundable within 3 days.  In the event that we are unable to provide our services due to circumstances at our end, all applicable fees will be refunded.